Monday, April 27, 2009

Last Moments with Bruiser


After having Brayden I was focused on my precious little boy and that meant that the dog was on the back burner. I wasn't able to play fetch with him and do as much as I used to. Feeling bad for our dog and wanting to plant a garden this summer we figured that it would be best to find a better home for Bruiser. We put him in the paper and after filtering through a couple of prospects we found a 15 year old boy who had been wanting a dog just like Bruiser. His mom was telling me how he had been praying for a dog like this and he had been searching for a while. How can you say no to that!?! I couldn't send him away not having his prayer being answered and plus he was great with the dog. So...Bruiser is gone.

Talking about being gone, we also sold the Sequoia. Needless to say, we sold it the day after we gave Bruiser away. It was a sad couple of days. That is one reason why I hate being an adult. Some days I wish I could be a kid again and just play all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment