Monday, April 27, 2009

Easter


I have been talking to a lot of people and they have mentioned all the fun things they did for Easter. I must be a very boring mom. I didn't do a dang thing. It was Braydens first Easter and I still didn't do anything; no new outfit, no easter basket, not even a fun meal. My thougt was that we are tight with money and Brayden doesn't care and I was too lazy to make a big meal. So we found what we had on hand and made a delux salad. Salad of all things. Luckily my sister in law saved the day by inviting us to go to Shashone Falls and she shared her Easter candy with us in pitty. We had a good time and the falls were amazing.



It was a good thing that Landon was able to spend time with us before Easter. He decorated our front and back windows with his artistic ability. We had window chalk and thought it would be fun to decorate our windows. Landon had a lot of fun and even signed the window like a true artist.

Let me tell you that if you ever decide to use window chalk...be prepared to use some elbow grease to get it off. I think there are specks still on the window. If anyone has great ways of getting it off, I might think of doing the art thing again. It was fun.

4 comments:

  1. As Mom always said... it's not what you get but who you are with... as you can see, we didn't get a lot growing up... ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you try vinegar? We use vinegar for everything! Love all the updates! Landon is a cutie but that Brayden is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you try a magic eraser. Those things are truly magical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will try have to try them. Thanks. I just might attempt it again.

    ReplyDelete