Thursday, April 2, 2009

A busy couple of weeks!!!

OK, I think I am the worlds best procrastinator. It is something that I am not very proud about. It seems that I can never make it on time for anything and it is my own fault. I thought that having a 5 month old (I can't believe how fast he is growing up) that it gives me a good excuse until......I was watching John & Kate plus 8 and how they make it early or on time for most of their events. If you are not familiar with this show, it is a couple that has a set of twin girls then two years later...has a batch of six kids making the total of kids to be 8. They are so creative with everything they do as a family, upbeat pretty much all the time, and on time.

I have so many things that I need to update. I just realized that hardly anyone in my family has seen my house we moved into last Oct. so hopefully I can get some pictures posted. Our lovely computer has been giving us fits making it literally 2 hrs just to do the last two posts.

Our toilet overflowed in our bathroom about a week ago. It was a fluke thing that no one had control over. I am laughing about it now. Well, lets just put it this way...I can get rid of the carpet earlier than planned and put new flooring in. YES!!!!! I hate the fact that there is carpet in my bathrooms, who ever thought it was a good idea with boys in the world. I do love my boys but lets be honest here. It just isn't logical.

Landon was able to do something that made Jeff and I just laugh. Brayden was fussy one night while I was making dinner. So, being the good brother that he is, he started to play with Brayden. Brayden was in the swing so Landon had this great idea of tickling his feet. Brayden started giggling and the house was filled with laughter. It was so darn cute. I am trying to down load the video we have of it so cross your fingers it is one you will want to see.

Well, I think that is enough of my babbling...so I hope you all have a fabulous day.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for updating us! It's always good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice to have an update. I am crossing my fingers and toes...I want to see Landon tickling Brayden and your house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the video. Kids can be so cute, can't they? Sorry about your bathroom. I agree, bathrooms should NEVER have carpet.

    ReplyDelete