Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Landon Painting the House


So Jeff and I have wanted to paint the house ever since we moved in. We found two colors that may be a possibility....tan or an olive green color. It looks better then what it sounds. To make things a little fun we asked Landon if he wanted to do some painting. We went to the side of the house to his bedroom window and said he could paint what ever he wanted. It was kind of funny, he didn't know if we were serious or not. Then when dad started to paint small spot next to the window for samples then Landon was a little more at ease. As you can see he signed his name. I think he was a little proud of it.

If you look a little closer you can see that Landon has a root beer float bar in one hand and the paint brush in the other. What a good multi-tasker. :)

6 comments:

  1. How funny! I got some of those ice cream bars for him last week. He is in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you DID say he could paint anything he wanted! That's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!! How are you?? Long time no see. How is Idaho? And that cute little baby? He is way cute. I was so excited to find you. you can check out my blog at ericandbrandy.blogspot. Talk to you soon
    Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun. What color did you decide on? I think a few days before you paint you should let Landon paint whatever he wants all over the house in the color you guys will paint with. Let the neighbors start talking :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's awesome! Good ol' Landon. That boy is growing up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SHIRLAINE!!!! I can't believe I found your blog! It has been so long since I have seen you. My sister Michelle is Brandy Heiner's SIL. Anyways, I hope that things are going well for you - I would love to catch up with you sometime. my email is kmc.love@gmail.com or my blog is these-moments.blogspot.com

    Hugs - Kristin {Keeley} Clove

    ReplyDelete